Wednesday, December 14, 2011

‎"The lives of the dead are placed in the memories of the living." --Cicero

Patrick and Jean
L to R: Andrew Bryson, Susannah Bryson, Uncle Patrick, Matthew Bryson, 25 Dec 2009 Waco, TX
New York City: Patrick and Raven  6 October 2006
Baltimore: Patrick dancing with Molly and Adam - 2002 May
Patrick's precious family 
Some of Patrick's beloved nieces 


March, 2010: Gwen, Patrick, Barbara Lovely Bryson, Lake Travis, TX 
Patrick's business card

Baltimore, MD: Patrick and Molly, and Adam and Raven reflected in mirror behind Patrick
(May, 2002)
Our Wedding Day: 3 July 2010, Austin TX
July 2009, Austin TX



















2 comments:

  1. MollyMoon88
    Jan 11, 2012 04:24 PM
    This is a beautiful way of remembering such a great man. I often think of him when listening to music or eating the kind of food he liked. It makes me sad, but it also makes me happy to know I have those memories to be able to look back on, forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daughter: It is so kind of you to write this. It seemed like such a good idea to set up the blogsite for others to contribute their stories about him, but sadly no one has. So I guess I will just start posting all the stories I have about him, and MAYBE someone else will be inspired to write their own stories. He was in my life a very brief 10 years, and we were only physically together 5 years (two-and-a half in Baltimore and the other half here in Austin,) but we made the most of the time we had together. More than anything else, being able to hear live music on a regular basis during his short time living in Austin, pleased him the most. And, I think I will start by writing all the stories about him going to hear live music. Your comment has inspired ME to get back to this project I do so hope in the end will be a

    ReplyDelete

Please write in the box below any COMMENTS you have about this story. (Instructions on how to leave COMMENTS is at a link near the top of this blogsite.) Also, if you have written any stories about Patrick you want posted, please send them via email to marthab1955@me.com
and I will post them on this site. It would be great if you would tell others about this site so that we might collect a lot of stories to memorialize the Life of our beloved Patrick Leo Jones, a giant of a man.